Saturday, January 1, 2011
New Years Resolutions
1. Learn how to do a cartwheel. I know kids do it all the time, but I never did and now I'm really scared I'll break my wrists or neck. Maybe if I have super thick mats to practice on....while I'm hooked up to those trapeze bungee things....and a helmet. Yeah, that should be sufficient.
2. Learn some constellations. I was on the highway down south earlier and finally got to see a real starry sky. Not just a couple dozen, but hundreds. It was a sight that you could imagine people from the 1400s would see to navigate their way back to their huts...or something. It was beautiful! How romantic would it be to lay out on a roof and point out something other than just the Big Dipper?
3. One book a month. Any recommendations?
4. Run an official 5k. Who wants to sign up with me? I need a workout buddy!
5. Donate 1,000 grains of rice a week at FreeRice.com.
6. Finally, New Lux 2012. Strong, faster, smarter. RoboLux.
Anything else I should add? What are your resolutions?
Have a Happy New Year!! It might be our last...dun dun dunnnnn!