Thursday, February 16, 2012

Punjammies

I'm a huge fan of pajama pants. Here's a secret - I actually only wear men's pajama pants. Since this is a public blog I have to restrain myself from publishing all the jokes I really want to write. I actually just wrote three different ones and deleted each of them. 
I digress. 
These look pretty comfy, right?  And they're kind of exotic and stylish, so you can probably even wear them out if you're the shop-at-Walmart-in-your-PJs type. And the good feeling won't just be physical! 
These Punjammies "are made by women in India rescued from forced prostitution seeking to rebuild their lives. Proceeds from the sales....provide fair-trade wages, savings accounts, and holistic recovery care."
Get them for your mom, your bridesmaids, the pregnant friend/new mom who just wants to be comfortable damnit, but would enjoy a cute alternative to sweats.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...