Monday, March 25, 2013

Happy It's Supposed to Be Spring, Why Is It Snowing Monday!



Laugh - Unabashedly crude and completely hilarious as always. I will admit, I am totally guilty of it myself. These ladies are amazing. Fade Away, by Garfunkle and Oates.

Listen - It may be because the procrastinator in my relates so well, but I'm loving the video. So Watch it too. :) Ne Me Quitte Pas, Regina Spektor.

Learn - Ever wonder what the differences between jam, jelly, and preserves are? Jelly is made from fruit juices, jam is made from crushed fruit, and preserves have fruit chunks in juice or jam. Marmalade is actually a preserve made from a citrus fruit. Please promise you won't use this information to pretentiously correct someone if they call one the other.

Eat - Avocado toast. Easy, healthy, and filling. And you can put anything you want on it. Avocado is so bland it's a perfect base for any sort of topping. Do it so I can love you long time. Get your head out of the gutter - I meant in the sense that I love you and want you to be around for a long time.

Pic: Fancy chrysanthemum from the Botanical Gardens Japanese c-mum show last year. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...